Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

Share | 

Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ned

PostSubject: Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

I have had a few issues with this user. A ban may be necessary but a warning from an Admin or Owner may be just as effective. He accuses nearly every staff member of "abuse". I think that he might have a different definition of abuse. He accused Negro of abuse with out any actual proof. He has flamed many users on the server (my self included) and has just in general been an annoyance.

Also, he decided to lure a user to the Chaos Elemental and then convinced another user to team up on the unsuspecting user. Luring isn't completely against the rules, but I told him he should not do it again as it just annoys people. His response: "What are you going to do about it? Fight me? Mute me?".

A different user reminded him that he was not a staff member, and I was. He blatantly said: " I don't want to be a staff. All these staff are abusers.".

I considered muting him, but since he could still do the ::yell command it would not have a very big affect. So could something please be done about this. Also, I think Negro and other users can post here and agree that Bmaw is quite an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Agreed. I lost moderator cause of him.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Yeah that was another cause for this post.

But he calling me an abuser swell was just too much.
Back to top Go down
Vin

PostSubject: Re: Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey this if from Vin and Ned. Bwuk and and Bmaw are definetly trying to lure. I have picture proof now. IP ban is needed. Ned (its me right now) has warned them multiple times not to lure anymore. they also lied, saying they were dropping 20b at ::war.

http://i56.tinypic.com/1gfwb4.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Ok he needs an IP ban now. Ask any user online at the time and he was auto typing crap for a few minutes. Mods can only mute, and that still let's the user yell. We need more rights (as mods) or more staff members in general please! Harman we need to talk in game ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Bmaw

PostSubject: Re: Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Wow dude your smart... now who has the proof exactly? and for seconds, ill be glad to post more proof of you abusing..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"   

Back to top Go down

Warning/Ban for "Bmaw"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoned Pkers :: Help :: Reports / Appeal :: Reports :: Player-
Jump to: